Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Duzoxin TV Commercial Shoot yesterday at the St. Regis



Had a very productive day yesterday working on my upcoming TV commercial for Duzoxin. It's going to appear on national and regional levels on prime time on Bravo, Lifetime, E! Entertainment and about half a dozen other major networks. Amanda from the St. Regis was wonderful as usual and made sure everyone was well taken care of. It is such a beautiful venue and I love any excuse to go to parties or stay over.

I want to thank Michael Costello for the beautiful gown that you will see me wearing (you can get a sneak peak in these photos or the slideshow above), and Victor for The Living Room Salon and Art Gallery for being there to do my hair again. I've been working him overtime lately at all these events. And of course Jeanne my wonderful makeup artist. My friend Ben Medina came along and ended up being "the driver" of the beautiful Duzoxin Rolls-Royce Phantom, and I had a hot bodyguard who was incredibly big. Jennifer Evans ended up playing the Defy Magazine hostess asking me interview questions with a microphone. She's an old friend of the family who's daughters Angela and Jessica grew up with Kara and went to cheer together.

We had a great group of people who participated as extras. Kimarie, Shannon, all the ladies, I loved meeting all of you, especially the two adorable little girls who came along! Thank you all for coming and I hope you all get to see yourselves in the commercial when it comes out. Check in on DuzoxinTV.com for releases of the behind-the-scenes web video (Dominique Mainon will post it up when done) and for news and samples of the TV commercial in the next 2-3 weeks.

Thank you also to everyone who has been supporting Duzoxin and supporting my work by ordering and trying it out (especially through my page!). It's a great product that I have used and been involved with before and now I'm coming back to work with them and I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of changes with me in the next weeks and months. And by the way, it is on special right now for the holidays and upcoming weight loss season - you get two bottles for the price of one - and even that is marked down by $20 to just $39.95 for a 60-day supply.




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment